Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamis, Limbus & Abyssea LS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Improving rules 3 Feb 2009

Go down 
+2
ryuko
Oriol
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oriol
Admin
Admin
Oriol

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Improving rules 3 Feb 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Improving rules 3 Feb 2009   Improving rules 3 Feb 2009 Icon_minitime03/02/09, 06:27 am

As we all know, Limbus rules atm are really bad, cuz players in first tiers are getting full Homam, while players in lower tiers aren't getting any piece.

After thinK a lot how to fix that problem, we made some changes in rules.

First change is related with the cost of all pieces, raising it as shown in next list:

Omega equipament

Omega Body: -20 points
Omega Legs: -15 points
Omega Hands & Boots: -10 points
Omega Head: -5 points

Ultima equipament

Ultima Body: -10 points
Ultima Legs: -10 points
Ultima Hands & Boots: -10 points
Ultima Head: -10 points

So now players will move to lower tiers after getting a piece, letting others players in lower tiers lot in future runs.

We will remove these points to those who got items before, keeping in mind they already paid 6 points for each piece.

Second change is that now, players will be able to post for 2 items instead of just 1 (in order of priority) so luck isn't so important in order to obtain a piece.

If Omega drops both items in your new "2 items post", you will lot for 1st item, we will remove cost of that item, and then, if still enough points for lot 2nd item, you will be able to.

We think that will benefit most players in NoteD, and impair a bit those players who already got some Omega & Ultima items, letting others get some pieces, but still letting them complete their sets in a reasonable time.

You can check full rules [here]
Back to top Go down
http://notedls.power-rpg.com
ryuko
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
ryuko

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Improving rules 3 Feb 2009   Improving rules 3 Feb 2009 Icon_minitime03/02/09, 06:56 am

Improving rules 3 Feb 2009 Freelot lol

I like the new rules Improving rules 3 Feb 2009 Funny-3
Back to top Go down
Dippi
Incredible Tough
Incredible Tough

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Improving rules 3 Feb 2009   Improving rules 3 Feb 2009 Icon_minitime03/02/09, 11:01 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Cloudestrife
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Cloudestrife

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Improving rules 3 Feb 2009   Improving rules 3 Feb 2009 Icon_minitime03/02/09, 11:25 am

My opinion about this rule is that sure they're are fair but we should have started before and not only now... I know ppl from lower tiers want to loot items but I know too that ppl @ higher tiers are up there only because they did come to most events than other, so it's easy to attend less than others and regrets about not looting...
I mean: why next omega I have to loot with other for body or hands while other ppl already had they're pieces with old rules? This is really boring: this way If I'm unlucky I'll get my piece later than other ppl with lower points also if I attended almost always.
This way for example ppl with high points like me or Jenn could also stop coming and come only for Omega and Ultima, since they will always have points for loot. You know that neither me or Jenn or ppl with lot of points will never do like this, but I still think this change is unfair for us.
Anyway since I think that most of ppl will be ok with it, I'm not going to be the bad guy who ruins all, just wanted to say what I think.

PD: lol Ryu I'm just laughing so much I could crash down my chair any moment lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Arekku
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Arekku

Number of posts : 1168

PostSubject: Re: Improving rules 3 Feb 2009   Improving rules 3 Feb 2009 Icon_minitime03/02/09, 12:09 pm

It's obvious new rules are unfair for higher tier players, but we really don't want live always with such general unfair rules, that's why we change them now.

I just wish you (Cloud) & others in similar case understand our decision.

/cheer!!
Back to top Go down
Oriol
Admin
Admin
Oriol

PostSubject: Re: Improving rules 3 Feb 2009   Improving rules 3 Feb 2009 Icon_minitime03/02/09, 12:12 pm

I know you are one affected member for new rule, but we just wanted all ppl that is coming a lot too (I know not more you or jen) and started late event limbus with us, never will get any piece until you got all set or higth tier got all set. Old rules was bad and, yes, we need did this just at start, was a fault.

The new rules have the chance to solve the problems in the present and in the past, removing the correct point on members who got pieces. The rules needed a change, and all know it...

If we want continue doing limbus need the new ppl or ppl in lowers tier have some motivation and opportunity to lot some items...if not, ppl will start leaving (as kuku or someone more that I have been notified) and will not be enough ppl for continue doing limbus.

I like your contributions reviews, as the sack you are Wink.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
rockstarjen
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Improving rules 3 Feb 2009   Improving rules 3 Feb 2009 Icon_minitime03/02/09, 02:34 pm

i just dont see how its fair for ppl who got stuff from ultima/omega before these new rules came and still got -points im sorry
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lovecage
Cloudestrife
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Cloudestrife

PostSubject: Re: Improving rules 3 Feb 2009   Improving rules 3 Feb 2009 Icon_minitime03/02/09, 05:58 pm

Told you, I know this is fair instead of old rules, anyway I just cannot avoid to be /angry @ this: ppl in higher tiers (not only me) are ppl who came always @ run, meaning they spent so much time collecting chips, so much gils buying food, items and cosmos than ppl who came low times. So on next Omega how should I feel if someone with 20 points loot body and win it instead of me (who will probably have 100 or so points, meaning I attended @ least 5 time than the winner... it's just an example, you can put this to all other higher tier ppl)?
I mean, maybe I understood bad, what I want to ask is: ppl in higher tier will still have priority or anyone with enough points to "buy" an item will be able to loot?

Example:
1) Member A 100 points (T10) and Member B 20 points (T2) - both posts for body... body drops and Member A loot for Higher Tier
or
2) Member A 100 points (T10) and Member B 20 points (T2) - both posts for body... body drops and both loot

Our new rules work like 1) or like 2)?
In this second case is not useful anymore to keep a Tier List of points we can just put all ppls together and sign points near name... I'm waiting for further explanations and sorry for bother.
Anyway we'll see @ next Omega/Ultima...
Back to top Go down
Arekku
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Arekku

PostSubject: Re: Improving rules 3 Feb 2009   Improving rules 3 Feb 2009 Icon_minitime03/02/09, 06:59 pm

Hi Cloud,

It works like A)

I'll try to explain rules again with other words, for clarify your doubts,

- With old rules, all items costs 6 points, what let players get an item & maybe keep in same tier, so next day will, again, lot for more items, & so on till get 5/5 on Homam, while players with just 10-20 points less, gets nothing.

- With new rules, all items costs more, what make players lower 1 or 2 tiers after getting an item, letting players with 10-20 points less, lot next day.

So main change is now items costs more points than be4.

Apart of that,

- With old rules, players can only post for a single item, so if a player posts, for example, for body, & Omega/Ultima doesn't drop body, that players get no items, even if he/she have more points than any other player

- With new rules, players can post for up to 2 items, for example, body & legs, so a player who want get full Omega, & don't matter what item get first, & what item get last, can more easily get items from Omega/Ultima

So secondary change is that now players can post for up to 2 items now, instead of just 1.

I hope I clarify your doubts Cloud.

About your comment Rock, we remove points from items got in past, cuz we think isn't really fair new items cost up to 20 points, & old items just 6.

Feel free to keep commenting your opinions plz.
Back to top Go down
Cloudestrife
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Cloudestrife

PostSubject: Re: Improving rules 3 Feb 2009   Improving rules 3 Feb 2009 Icon_minitime04/02/09, 03:08 am

Understood, than this is more fair for everyone I think.
Sorry If I bothered, but I (and some others ppl) misunderstood the new method and thinked it was going to work like the second choice I wrote.
Thank you for explanations and sorry again.
Back to top Go down
Arekku
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Arekku

PostSubject: Re: Improving rules 3 Feb 2009   Improving rules 3 Feb 2009 Icon_minitime04/02/09, 04:45 am

I'm happy you already understood new rules working ^^

& np for asking!! It's time to talk about rules, that's why we made open that topic, for ask & share opinions Razz
Back to top Go down
Oriol
Admin
Admin
Oriol

PostSubject: Re: Improving rules 3 Feb 2009   Improving rules 3 Feb 2009 Icon_minitime04/02/09, 06:42 am

rockstarjen wrote:
i just dont see how its fair for ppl who got stuff from ultima/omega before these new rules came and still got -points im sorry

It's fair for all...the ppl who will get new items will not pay more than who got before (this is unfair).... Now all ppl payed and will pay the same for piece, for this reason is fair.

cloudstrife wrote:
2) Member A 100 points (T10) and Member B 20 points (T2) - both posts for body... body drops and both loot

lol! never xDD...

The tiers system will continue as always, just now ppl will go down tiers more faster than before cuz piece cost more points Smile

See you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improving rules 3 Feb 2009   Improving rules 3 Feb 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Improving rules 3 Feb 2009
Page 1 of 1