Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamis, Limbus & Abyssea LS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hard to say goodbye

Go down 
+7
Jennesta
Wisegamgee
Arekku
tarusclera
Tiidus
Keldan
Trizzia
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Trizzia
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Hard to say goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Hard to say goodbye   Hard to say goodbye Icon_minitime31/05/10, 09:14 am

Hello,

This is very difficult for us to say...it has been a lot of time with all of you together. At the beginning it was only a way to get some items that we wanted, but little by little you started to be something different, Tiidus and me felt that you began to be like a little family to us. In fact I am already missing you even now, because I know I wont be playing dynamis with you anymore Hard to say goodbye Icon_sad

Most of all the new levels that will be added soon, have made us to take this decision. The game now its different, we dont have the same ilusions that we had in the beginning and start leveling again its not an option for us. And I guess when you feel like this its time to leave. We are not leaving this month, but next...I still need some time to say goodbye to all my places in Vanadiel, and sort some things out, so maybe you can still see us in the next weeks. But we really stop playing seriously now.

We will never forget none of you...In fact, I really hope that we meet again in future, in FFXIV. I have asked Arekku to create another Noted there and I really hope it can be someday a reality...Until that, we will hold you all in our hearts and in our thoughs. Tiidus and me always will be Noteds, no matter where we are.

So I hope this is not a real goodbye, but a See you again soon...

Kisses and we will miss you friends Hard to say goodbye Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Keldan
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Hard to say goodbye   Hard to say goodbye Icon_minitime31/05/10, 10:15 am

Sad to heard that Trizz ... i know it have to be difficult to end your travel now. I feel the same about Noted , its not just a linkshell , its a like a real family and its always hard to leave your family ; ; . I hope you enjoyed the game with us like we enjoyed with you and be sure , we will meet at FFXIV! a new future its awaiting us! xDD

Well, GL in everything you plan to do & don't forget us^^. Take care big /hug!

PD: btw .. who the hell will warp me now?!
Back to top Go down
Tiidus
Tough
Tough

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Hard to say goodbye   Hard to say goodbye Icon_minitime31/05/10, 10:47 am

Goodbye friends, has been a pleasure to share the last years of the game with you Hard to say goodbye Icon_cry

See you soon in Eorzea
Back to top Go down
tarusclera
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Hard to say goodbye   Hard to say goodbye Icon_minitime31/05/10, 11:58 am

Crying.. Rly... I will miss you my friends...

You shared some death with me... Who will run away now from monsters....
Back to top Go down
Arekku
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Arekku

Number of posts : 1168
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Hard to say goodbye   Hard to say goodbye Icon_minitime31/05/10, 01:52 pm

What to say...

Since you joined us, you NEVER missed a run, NEVER said a bad word, & ALWAYS did your best in all runs.

Great players, Great ppl, Great friends... You can't imagine how big it is the hole you're leaving into NoteD & into my heart.

You say you love NoteD; I say NoteD is that big & that friendly, in part, thanks to you 2, Trizzia & Tiidus.

Plz, don't forget us I love you
Back to top Go down
Wisegamgee
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Wisegamgee

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Hard to say goodbye   Hard to say goodbye Icon_minitime31/05/10, 09:33 pm

UFF !!! i am very bad umor;_; Hard to say goodbye Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Jennesta
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Hard to say goodbye   Hard to say goodbye Icon_minitime01/06/10, 03:09 am

This is really hard Hard to say goodbye Icon_cry .

Thank you for everything Trizzia and Tiidus.
NoTeD and i will miss you both very much.
Take care and i really hope we will see each other in next game.

Hard to say goodbye Icon_cry Hard to say goodbye Icon_cry Hard to say goodbye Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Souled
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Hard to say goodbye   Hard to say goodbye Icon_minitime01/06/10, 07:53 am

Take care , Trizzia and Tiidus ;-;

Better to focus more time on real life though !
Back to top Go down
eilistraee
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
eilistraee

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Hard to say goodbye   Hard to say goodbye Icon_minitime03/06/10, 11:38 am

Sad to see the UBER blm and pld in the LS leaving....
But as you said, it will only be a temporary goodbye for you two....
Hope to meet you guys again in Eorzea in FFXIV and if NOTED ever revive in it, i will join you guys again!

Till then take care and good luck in RL. Hard to say goodbye Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
tarusclera
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Hard to say goodbye   Hard to say goodbye Icon_minitime03/06/10, 12:11 pm

Will not be the same tonight...
Sandy will miss 2 great people...
I will try to kick stones'asses like you Trizzia.. Old School Blm...
Always learn from you.. always missing you...
Tears up my face again..
Tarus
Back to top Go down
Sudeki
Incredible Tough
Incredible Tough
Sudeki

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Hard to say goodbye   Hard to say goodbye Icon_minitime04/06/10, 02:02 pm

Noooooooooooooooooooo sus vayais dios mio <.< esperar a q vuelva aunq sea pa veros 1 vez mas XD /cry. bueno... q sus vaya mu bien tios 1 placer conoceros.
Back to top Go down
Airyka
Even Match
Even Match
Airyka

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Hard to say goodbye   Hard to say goodbye Icon_minitime06/06/10, 08:56 pm

Hay veces que es bueno salir del game un rato, refrescar tus memorias, hacer algo más, y cuando estés lleno o llena de fuerzas volver full focus al game ^^. Espero que la gente que se haya ido recientemente y es buena gente tenga en cuenta que hay gente que los aprecia aquí en el game. ;3

Perdon por la molestia, solo era una reflexión , toi un poco moñosa hoy jejejeje.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard to say goodbye   Hard to say goodbye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hard to say goodbye
Page 1 of 1