Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamis, Limbus & Abyssea LS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WoTG Mission Before the Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bashy
Very Tough
Very Tough

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-08

WoTG Mission Before the Update Empty
PostSubject: WoTG Mission Before the Update   WoTG Mission Before the Update Icon_minitime16/03/10, 03:01 am

i might be the last one to do that but right now i'm stuck in WoTG with none doing runs or shout for it and i was wondering / hoping if some of you guys didnt do it yet or wanna help in doing it before the upcoming patch.

currently i'm @ Daughter of a knight and hoping to finish it fast before we / i get new mission on our hands so if somene need it or want to help please either post it here or /tell in game Smile

Thank you in advance and cheers with beers.
Bashy
Back to top Go down
Arnavel
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: WoTG Mission Before the Update   WoTG Mission Before the Update Icon_minitime16/03/10, 07:26 am

Id be interested, am currently on the sandy mission where you solo the Orc in jugner forest, cant be too far into the missions.
Back to top Go down
Arekku
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Arekku

Number of posts : 1168
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: WoTG Mission Before the Update   WoTG Mission Before the Update Icon_minitime16/03/10, 12:42 pm

Dunno where I am atm, but did just few of them Razz

We will talk about it in game Wink

Cheers!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoTG Mission Before the Update   WoTG Mission Before the Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WoTG Mission Before the Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public area :: Public chat-
Jump to: