Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamis, Limbus & Abyssea LS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well... That's all folks!

Go down 
+3
tarusclera
Trizzia
Cloudestrife
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloudestrife
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Cloudestrife

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Well... That's all folks! Empty
PostSubject: Well... That's all folks!   Well... That's all folks! Icon_minitime30/05/09, 02:29 am

Well... It's hard to write something like this here, but time have come for me to leave Noted... Sad Sad Sad
I know this may seems a bit of a sudden, but believe me I was thinking about it for last 2 months...
There are some reasons for my decisions, but they're all easy to explain (and I hope easy for you all to understand).
First of all lately I'm a bit bored: I've been doing Dyna for last 2 years with you all and, well, Dyna's not the funnier event in game... but it was fun to do it with you all!!! That's why I continued coming to almost all event, to spent time with you all. Anyway, now is time to do something new.
In second place, I'd like to try and create my own HNMLS: I don't know if I'll fulfill this task, but I'd like to try this out, and do some other events more than Dyna, such as sky, sea, and so on.
Third, and last (but not least) I got some personal reasons, but this is not the place to discuss such things.
That's all about it. I really hope everyone will understand my decision. Last two years of event with you all guys was one of the best ingame period I ever had. With Noted I got lot of AF2s, lot of other items and lot of experience. But, more important, I met lot of great people...
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING!!!
And as I always said in LS, and as I will always say:
If you ever need something, just /tell me. SMN, COR, WHM, THF (and soon SAM) 75 at your service!

PD: IMPORTANT: this tuesday we're up to Ultima. I really hope you'll let me join. I don't want/need items, just want to help my friends to clear and drop/obtain some good Nashira pieces.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS
Back to top Go down
Trizzia
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Well... That's all folks!   Well... That's all folks! Icon_minitime30/05/09, 08:08 am

It's a sad notice for all of us that you leave Cloud ; ;
I am not the oldest of these Ls, but I know I speak in name of everybody when I say that we will really miss one of our best members. And I can say a really good person is leaving too, you are so nice...please never change.

GL with all of your projects and don't forget us please Sad
Back to top Go down
tarusclera
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Well... That's all folks!   Well... That's all folks! Icon_minitime31/05/09, 04:22 am

Well Cloude you know we shared some bad times but, after all we still ffxi friends and a little bit Noted 4ever.
We spoke a bit about it last time and well I understand your needs to do something different in that game.
I wish you good luck for your hnmls and events.
I wonder what will happens if next dyna will drop thf hands ^^ /joke. lol!
Take your time and have fun. Kick so much sky god's asses and drop the hell out of there.
Cya in game.
Tarus Sad
Back to top Go down
Arekku
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Arekku

Number of posts : 1168
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Well... That's all folks!   Well... That's all folks! Icon_minitime31/05/09, 10:17 am

I can't suffer that kind of posts, cuz I big part of me dies each time a friend says "I leave yous guys", so I just can say: take care & /tell Arekku anytime my friend Wink
Back to top Go down
Wisegamgee
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Wisegamgee

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Well... That's all folks!   Well... That's all folks! Icon_minitime01/06/09, 05:20 am

Cloude;_;!!!
Mi spiace e ti capisco in pieno.
Spero di avere altre opportunitŕ di giocare assieme e spettegolare XD.
Meriti un /kneel grande come una montagna, per il tuo comportamento e l'aiuto che hai dato ai Noted.
Ci vediamo in giro per le taverne di Vanadiel!!! Laughing

Wisegamgee
Back to top Go down
Oriol
Admin
Admin
Oriol

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Well... That's all folks!   Well... That's all folks! Icon_minitime01/06/09, 05:53 pm

Crying or Very sad Cloud... it's a pity, really Sad. I undertand you and is good you take some decision before you burn the game.

Thank your for all hard work you did in IIINoTeDIII, you was a good sack and i'm sure you will be a good leader.

I wish you GL in your new HNMLS

You always will be welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
http://notedls.power-rpg.com
Soa
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Well... That's all folks!   Well... That's all folks! Icon_minitime02/06/09, 06:34 am

Cloud, we'll miss you in events - u did always great job. i wish u good luck w/ your new ls, but one day u'll come back haha.cu ingame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well... That's all folks!   Well... That's all folks! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well... That's all folks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public area :: Public chat-
Jump to: