Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamis, Limbus & Abyssea LS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloudestrife
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Cloudestrife

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Icon_minitime23/12/08, 07:15 am

Well since this is my favourite period of the year and since it's cool and fun (and polite) to /cheer each other on, I opened this post to let everyone tell everythings they want about Xmas and the new year incoming. So don't be shy and post something!!!

As for me I just want to say Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to everyone here in noted: since I've joined i had fun, got some great af2 and, more important, found a lot of nice people and friend, so let's go on like this on the 2009 too!!! santa santa santa

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year / Joyeux Noël et bonne année /
Frohe Weihnachten und guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr / Feliz Navidad y feliz año nuevo / عيد ميلاد مجيد وسنة جديدة سعيدة /
聖誕快樂,新年快樂 /
メリークリスマスと新年あけましておめでとうございます santa santa santa
(I used Google Translate too so I hope that everything's correct ;P)
Back to top Go down
Keldan
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Icon_minitime25/12/08, 10:48 am

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year for you too!!! and for all who stay in Noted LS , idk if its the best Dynamis LS on Ragnarok but sure that it is the one with best people i knew ^^.

Thank you all for being so nice with me Razz

See you guys on next ruuuuun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PD:creo conveniente hacer una mencion especial a mis compañeros españoles Very Happy. Feliz Navidad y Próspero año nuevo!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Page 1 of 1