Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamis, Limbus & Abyssea LS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hardly to say this :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfo
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Hardly to say this :( Empty
PostSubject: Hardly to say this :(   Hardly to say this :( Icon_minitime31/08/08, 06:22 pm

Hi Noted, i have to say a thing that it's difficult to me to say.
I tend to write too much, sorry for the next wall of text and for the bad spelling :p

As i said almost two months ago in another message, dynamis is what i enjoy more on this game besides Campaign and Besieged, that's why i'm sad to communicate i'm leaving Noted. Recently i joined to a HNMLS that have a good time for their events, but they do from mondays to thursdays, starts events at 21:00 untill 00:00 GMT+1.Crying or Very sad

When I returned a few months ago, i was without HNMLS and wasn't planning to joining to one. I was happy with my WHM, i don't "need" any thing for him, but recently i leveled beastmaster to 75, and whith this my WAR is alive again ,had nothing equipment for WAR (sold out everything when i was leveling WHM), but because BST can equip almost the same as WAR, i decide to DD-equip both and now i want better things for them. Never asked for a piece for WAR on my last HNMLS, not even AF2 (i got my first AF2 for warrior two weeks ago in Noted ^^).
By now they doesn't do dynamis, but they will start next month with the new update.

Moreover, long time has passed since my lasts steps in Sky and Sea, i'm missing these places.

I am aware of what consumes a HNMLS, time and encouragement especially. But i'm going to share this time with my recently new too Salvage LS. I hope it goes well.

I wish you all the best luck.
Thank you very much for these great runs to dynamis, the fun and mostly for the nice and good people that are in Noted.
Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Arekku
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Arekku

Number of posts : 1168
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Hardly to say this :(   Hardly to say this :( Icon_minitime01/09/08, 02:36 am

</3 (heart broken hehe)

What a surprise Sad

Have fun in your new way, & return to NoteD anytime you want Wink

We'll miss you Wolf!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Cloudestrife
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Cloudestrife

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Hardly to say this :(   Hardly to say this :( Icon_minitime01/09/08, 04:36 am

I'll never forget the "biggest" WHM I've ever seen... Sad Sad Sad
GL with your HNMLS Wolfo, hope to see you around Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardly to say this :(   Hardly to say this :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardly to say this :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public area :: Public chat-
Jump to: