Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamis, Limbus & Abyssea LS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eilistraee's Retirement (More or less permanent I guess)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eilistraee
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
eilistraee

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Eilistraee's Retirement (More or less permanent I guess) Empty
PostSubject: Eilistraee's Retirement (More or less permanent I guess)   Eilistraee's Retirement (More or less permanent I guess) Icon_minitime14/07/08, 08:34 am

Due to personal RL work and other reasons, I have found that I am not able to attend much for the Dynamis Runs in the LS. And even when I do, I usually cause more problems than solutions....

So with effect from today, I am announcing that I will be quitting the LS. Thank you for the many enjoyable runs that you have given me. I won't be quitting the game but I guess i won't be able to be online till Nov at least.

Hope I may still join in the fun if I do turn up sometimes. All the best to everyone and may you guys get lotsa fun and AF drops Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arekku
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Arekku

Number of posts : 1168
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Eilistraee's Retirement (More or less permanent I guess)   Eilistraee's Retirement (More or less permanent I guess) Icon_minitime14/07/08, 09:02 am

Always sad to read posts like that Sad

Have fun in RL Eilis, & feel free to come back to NoteD anytime you want, ok? Wink

Take care!! ;D
Back to top Go down
Cloudestrife
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Cloudestrife

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Eilistraee's Retirement (More or less permanent I guess)   Eilistraee's Retirement (More or less permanent I guess) Icon_minitime15/07/08, 03:27 am

When a mithra goes away i'm always sad... silent silent
We'll miss you Eili, but tyt in rl and enjoy life!!! Since next time we'll see... cya!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eilistraee's Retirement (More or less permanent I guess)   Eilistraee's Retirement (More or less permanent I guess) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eilistraee's Retirement (More or less permanent I guess)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public area :: Public chat-
Jump to: