Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamis, Limbus & Abyssea LS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Odin's Fight - The Day After (Posted here as well for higher visibility)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartan
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Odin's Fight - The Day After (Posted here as well for higher visibility) Empty
PostSubject: Odin's Fight - The Day After (Posted here as well for higher visibility)   Odin's Fight - The Day After (Posted here as well for higher visibility) Icon_minitime27/04/09, 04:02 am

Well guys,

Can't say I am happy after having lost due to time out at maybe... Hmm... 0.5% of Odin's HP?

We were really close and I thought we could win, just 1 more WS, just 1 more DD, just less HP given to Odin thanks to Dread Spikes (he got from 50% to 55% in one turn lol), and it would have been a different story.

I am happy of one thing thought: that everybody played well, no exceptions. We lacked the right jobs, so it's really nobody's fault. I don't know maybe for the next time every DD should bring an Icarus Wing just to have those 10 more WS we needed?

Despites the loss, a (|Good Job!|) to everybody, I am pretty sure the next time we will win.

Speaking of which, I would like to give you all an update on feathers: we have Chicyu with 8 now and Silpion with 7 I think. We need to farm 3 feathers for us and we will be able to try it again.

A suggestion thought: couldn't we do Einherjar earlier, so everybody can attend both Wednesday and Sunday? Doing a very stressfull event so late at night can be harmful, attention can drop and we can all be tired (I lost hate a couple of time yesterday... not that I want to make excuse but I was really tired after the fight lol >.<').

If someone has Salvage, can we just do Einherjar before, since it last only 30 minutes? In this way, I think we could get more people coming to all runs, and so getting all the wings sooner without having to repeat chambers for them?

Just a suggestion, again Congratulations to everybody even if we lost at 1% =(

Spar
Back to top Go down
Jennesta
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Odin's Fight - The Day After (Posted here as well for higher visibility)   Odin's Fight - The Day After (Posted here as well for higher visibility) Icon_minitime28/04/09, 03:11 am

Hello Spartan, hello all,

I would be very happy when we start earlier, coz this is an important event and all have to focus.
And I'm always feel so bad at next day, and I guess I'm not the only one Rolling Eyes.

cya soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Arekku
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Arekku

Number of posts : 1168
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Odin's Fight - The Day After (Posted here as well for higher visibility)   Odin's Fight - The Day After (Posted here as well for higher visibility) Icon_minitime28/04/09, 09:42 am

Arekku wrote:
Yes, we did a great fight even being just 27 ppl with no BRDs ^_^ GJ all, if we focus again next try, we'll win for sure!! ;D

About event time, I'll talk with my Salvage ppl & see if we can move event in time or day..

Cya on Wednesday!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odin's Fight - The Day After (Posted here as well for higher visibility)   Odin's Fight - The Day After (Posted here as well for higher visibility) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odin's Fight - The Day After (Posted here as well for higher visibility)
Page 1 of 1