Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamis, Limbus & Abyssea LS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Start Einherjar wednesday 28 Jan 22:00GMT @Nashmau

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oriol
Admin
Admin
Oriol

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Start Einherjar wednesday 28 Jan 22:00GMT @Nashmau Empty
PostSubject: Start Einherjar wednesday 28 Jan 22:00GMT @Nashmau   Start Einherjar wednesday 28 Jan 22:00GMT @Nashmau Icon_minitime25/01/09, 04:16 pm

Hello ppl!
Well, some ppl know the news, and other will discover them now ^^

One day, Divine's LS leader sent me a tell asking if IIINoTeDIII would be interested on do Einherjar. I've been thinking about it... and finally said yes.

They are always 18~22 ppl, but they more power, need 36 ppl for clear Einherjar's wing 3 and win Odin. They did wing1 x3 and wing2 x3, so if do wing3 x3 we will be able to do 3 Odins ^^.

IIINoTeDIII don't have 36 ppl active for make it alone.

After talk with some Sacks, we decided to join them.

So I'm looking for 14~18 good members for Einherjar. Runs will be Wednesday 22:00GMT and Sunday 22:00GMT @Nashmau, starting next Wednesday 28 of January.

We will lot together with Divine. This mean in every lot, Divine's leader will call who lot from Divine, and I will call who lot from IIINoTeDIII, so IIINoTeDIII will have its own lot system.

Our lot system will consist on one WishList with 5 items from Einherjar.
I tried to make a friendly lot system, without points, letting ppl feel free to attend or no, cuz we will be a small group for lot, just 14~18 ppl.

So everybody will make a WishList writing there 1 to 5 items they want in order of priority. In Einherjar drop a lot of things, so we should try, if possible, choose different items for our WishLists, for evade collisions with other WishLists.

You can make a full WishList with 5 items, or make one with less than 5 items. If 2 ppl have "item X" as first option on their WishLists, the one with less items in WishList will lot first.

When you complete your WishList, you are free to leave and let other member of IIINoTeDIII to participate, or continue coming for lot items that aren't in other's WishLists and get Einherjar points, ampoulines.

In case one drop isn't in any WishList, I will make a call asking who want it, and these members will lot.

Places are limitated, cuz atm we are:

- Me
- Arekku
- Arabian
- Jennesta
- Dippi
- Cloudestrife
- Keldan
- Arahan
- Antaeus
- Edwoodjr
- Chioko
- Soile
- Corradovr
- Bartolous
- Klaster
- Soa
- Wise
- Vyctor
- Emanuele
- Kuroudo
- Kitsu
- Cylraw

So if you are interested, plz let me now asap ^^

Thank you!!

PD: I made a new seccion on forum "Einherjar" on every attendee will public the WishList, check rules and more things about Einherjar. [here]

Last edited by Oriol on 14/02/09, 07:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://notedls.power-rpg.com
Oroshin
Incredible Tough
Incredible Tough

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Start Einherjar wednesday 28 Jan 22:00GMT @Nashmau   Start Einherjar wednesday 28 Jan 22:00GMT @Nashmau Icon_minitime27/01/09, 07:21 am

I unfortunately cannot commit as it is way outside my sleep hour =( 730am...so have to skip, Good luck on drops =)
Back to top Go down
Cloudestrife
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Cloudestrife

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: Start Einherjar wednesday 28 Jan 22:00GMT @Nashmau   Start Einherjar wednesday 28 Jan 22:00GMT @Nashmau Icon_minitime27/01/09, 07:34 am

Thank You and /comfort Oroo
Back to top Go down
Arekku
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Arekku

Number of posts : 1168
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Start Einherjar wednesday 28 Jan 22:00GMT @Nashmau   Start Einherjar wednesday 28 Jan 22:00GMT @Nashmau Icon_minitime27/01/09, 07:42 am

I'll miss you in Einherjar! Sad Would be great play together there too Wink
Back to top Go down
Wisegamgee
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Wisegamgee

Number of posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Start Einherjar wednesday 28 Jan 22:00GMT @Nashmau   Start Einherjar wednesday 28 Jan 22:00GMT @Nashmau Icon_minitime27/01/09, 06:03 pm

I am rdy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start Einherjar wednesday 28 Jan 22:00GMT @Nashmau   Start Einherjar wednesday 28 Jan 22:00GMT @Nashmau Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start Einherjar wednesday 28 Jan 22:00GMT @Nashmau
Page 1 of 1