Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamis, Limbus & Abyssea LS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Albasheq's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bashy
Very Tough
Very Tough

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Albasheq's Application Empty
PostSubject: Albasheq's Application   Albasheq's Application Icon_minitime08/01/09, 06:31 pm

Name: Albasheq ( rather be called bashy, not alba, not jessica alba Very Happy just bashy)

75 Jobs: DRG | BLU | BLM (the one would be seen thru this application ofc) | RDM ( haven't play that for ages) and there is dnc 71 coming up pretty good

Applicable Subs: WAR | NIN | WHM | RDM | BLM | PLD | THF and working on SAM i hope soon>

Linkshells: Alfareej (Limbus) i dont have time so far for Other event beside limbus and few dynamis to tell the truth

Clear : Sandy - windy - asstok - jun - Xar - beduc - Quifm

AF Owned: PLD : hands | BLM : just missing body | RDM : hands and feet | DRG : head body and hands| looking to complete what I'm missing above along getting dnc and Blu mainly.

Time Zone: GMT +3 \ I'm having problem with Monday Run but i hope i can work it out to be able to attend it
Back to top Go down
Arekku
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Arekku

Number of posts : 1168
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Albasheq's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albasheq's Application   Albasheq's Application Icon_minitime09/01/09, 04:32 am

Your apply was accept. Welcome in noted.tell Chimikho, Jennesta, Arabian, Oroshin, Cloudestrife, Oriol or me for get pearl.

PD: Be sure you read post : "Dynamis Rules" and "Some words for all LS" in forum: Rules, info, and Announcements.
Back to top Go down

Albasheq's Application
Page 1 of 1