Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamis, Limbus & Abyssea LS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rohlan (RDM) request for application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rohlan
Too weak
Too weak

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Rohlan (RDM) request for application. Empty
PostSubject: Rohlan (RDM) request for application.   Rohlan (RDM) request for application. Icon_minitime27/09/08, 07:56 am

Hello everyone, by suggestion of one of your members, I would like to join Noted.

Right now I'm only free to do Limbus.

Why join Noted? Because I am on GMT+1 timezone and its very difficult to do events without an European based linkshell. And also because I've been recommended to this linkshell by one of your members who is a friend of mine, thusly I became interested.

Main job: RDM lv71, I am currently working on RDM lv75, if it's required that I get lv75 before joining, I understand, if so, I'll notify the forum when I'm lv75.

I hope be part of this linkshell, thank you for the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Arekku
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Arekku

Number of posts : 1168
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Rohlan (RDM) request for application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rohlan (RDM) request for application.   Rohlan (RDM) request for application. Icon_minitime28/09/08, 09:19 am

Your apply was accept. Welcome in noted.tell Chimikho, Jennesta,
Arabian, Klaster, Oroshin, Cloudestrife, Oriol or me for get pearl.

PD: Be sure you read post : "Dynamis Rules" and "Some words for all LS" in forum: Rules, info, and Announcements.

PD2: No need wait for lvl75, ppl can join NoteD just with lvl65+ Wink Welcome!! ;D
Back to top Go down

Rohlan (RDM) request for application.
Page 1 of 1